The APGRA welcomes membership applications from Australian public affairs and government relations professionals.
Members of the APGRA enjoy many benefits.
Heading the list is by joining, you are helping to give government relations professionals a more powerful collective voice to government and the community at large. This is vital because it helps to ensure the important work which is done by government relations professionals every day is not subject to unnecessary regulation and other “red tape” which inhibits the professional activities of the industry.
In return, our industry needs to continue to actively demonstrate to government that there are already robust measures in place to regulate our industry. To this end, members of the APGRA comply and support a Code of Conduct which reflects the high ethical standards and practices of leading government relations professionals.
Become a member and enjoy the following benefits:
- Support advocacy on behalf of government relations professionals
- Minimise the risk of unnecessary additional regulation being imposed on government relations professionals
- Reduce “red tape” which negatively impacts on the work government relations professionals do
- Show that you and your organisation support ethical behaviour in government relations activities through support of the Code of Conduct
- Updates on the latest developments in government relations across Australia, including potential constraints on the role that government relations professionals play
- Invitations to networking and professional development events.